The NATIONAL COUNCIL comprises:
1. ELECTED COUNCIL MEMBERS, eight of whom are elected in a national ballot of ALL voting members of the CSZ. Each serves a two year term with half the Council retiring by rotation each year.
2. CHAPTER CHAIRMEN, elected annually by each Chapter Committee.
3. THE PAST PRESIDENT, co-opted as an ex-officio Council Member to ensure continuity in on-going projects.
4. CO-OPTED COUNCIL MEMBERS, co-opted annually by the National Council to fulfil specific roles within the Council, or for specific projects.
5. Each year the Council will elect from amongst its members:
THE VICE PRESIDENT
THE NATIONAL TREASURER
THE NATIONAL SECRETARY.
6. In addition, at the start of every year, the Council will appoint chairs for standing committees:
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (Chaired by the President)
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (EDUCATION) COMMITTEE
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (MEMBERSHIP) COMMITTEE
INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE (Chaired by IFIP GA Rep)
TECHNICAL LIAISON COMMITTEE
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (MARKETING) COMMITTEE
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (SPECIAL PROJECTS) COMMITTEE
INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER DRIVING LICENCE COMMITTEE
AD HOC COMMITTEES AS REQUIRED