Computer Society of Zimbabwe (CSZ) is an Internationally recognized professional body for Zimbabwe's professional community of ICT professionals .
BUSINESS SCHOOL 2015, 17 – 19 June 2015
Kadoma Hotel & Conference Centre, Kadoma
THEME: Towards a secure digital future
The worldwide migration to the digital era has brought about numerous positive aspects, transforming this generation into the
information age and giving birth to the new economy. Over and above the ‘traditional’ computing, such innovations like mobile
banking, digital broadcasting, cloud computing and may others have been embraced. The downside of this development is the rise
in cyber-crime and the general cyber security threats. This calls for organisations in general and ICT practitioners in particular to
adopt proactive approaches in combating these ills, and move towards a secure digital future.
In light of this, the Computer Society of Zimbabwe’s annual Business School will this year run under the theme “Towards a Secure Digital Future.” This is in sync with the CSZ’s year focus on information security and the school tackles the broad aspects of
information security but delving in depth on digital forensics as a tool of identifying and combating possible security breaches.
Who should attend?
· Business Executives
· IT leadership
· Chief Information Officers
· IT Directors, Technology Managers
· IT Strategists and Planners
· Information and Knowledge Managers/Professionals
· Information Strategists, Technicians and IT Consultants
· IT professionals and Supporting Personnel
- An understanding of cyber security threats, information system security best practices and modern security tools.
- Explore the feasibility of running a digital forensics portfolio within CSZ charged with research on security issues and facilitating seminars or schools to conscientize members on new threats and solutions within the framework of the normal functions, conferences and schools.